- When: Jun 10, 2013 08:30 - Jun 11, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time : Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
- Where: London / EMEA
- Registration: Click Here for Details
Your leaders demand new strategies, new architectures, new ecosystems, and new competencies. You now play a central role defining and executing on new sourcing strategies to deliver tomorrow’s digital-fueled business outcomes in the digital age.
Digital capability — social, mobile, cloud, data, and analytics — disrupts business models and value streams, introduces new competitive threats, and comes with new demands from your customers and employees. Digital also changes the path your leaders must take to achieve future business outcomes. Developing these digital capabilities requires sourcing professionals to access the strengths of their supplier ecosystem. Cost reduction outcomes now rest on maximizing value from strategic partners and on leveraging emerging models to transfer costs and ownership. And innovation increasingly now rests with accessing cutting-edge supplier capabilities embedding digital capability into future products and services.
At this Forum, Forrester analysts and industry executive speakers will help you learn how to address tomorrow’s digital-fueled business outcome challenges and how you can play a more relevant and vocal role with your business leaders.
Key takeaways will include:
- Tomorrow’s business outcomes — learn from our research and industry speakers about what business outcomes executives seek and what technology competencies they demand.
- New ecosystem demands — understand how future business outcomes demand new partner ecosystems that change the nature of strategic relationships.
- Innovation through sourcing — learn new strategies from structuring managed outcome relationships through seeking new partners to deliver tomorrow’s digital-fueled business outcomes.
- Impact of digital technology on today’s sourcing strategy — understand how emerging technologies impact existing relationships with providers.