- Starts: 2013-10-07 08:30
- Ends: 2013-10-09 18:00
- Timezone: (GMT-5) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: New York, NY / South America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Future of Web Design (FOWD) is coming back to New York City for the 6th consecutive year, bringing you an array of fantastic web design & development content! This year we'll be at a brand new venue the AMC Theatre showcasing future focused topics such as, responsive design, designing for touch, contextual design, CSS Animations, HTML5 and plenty of inspiration.
FOWD kicks off with your choice of four different, day-long workshops, each lead by a totally inspirational industry leader. We round things off with two packed days of conference sessions, with talks from some of the most creative and exciting minds working in web design and development today.
As an attendee you'll also get full access to downloadable HD videos of each session after the event. The perfect tool to catch up!
Workshops will be taking place on 7th October (at a separate venue) and you can choose from four full day sessions. This is your chance to get up close and personal in this intimate classroom environment. The selection of the workshops on offer include:
1. From Sharpie to Sublime: A Responsive Design Intensive (Jason Pamental) [Sold Out]
2. Designing for Touch (Josh Clark)
3. Front End Legos: Reusable HTML & CSS (Shay Howe)
4. JQuery Bootcamp (Mike Nimer & Kellen Styler)
Who's speaking at the conference?
The 2 day, 2 track conference takes place on 8th - 9th October. You can hear from:
- Tiffany Shlain (The Moxie Institute)
- Khoi Vinh (Etsy)
- Brendan Dawes
- Jason Pamental (H+W Design)
- Joe Johnston (Universal Mind)
- Steve Fisher (Republic of Quality)
- Shay Howe (Belly)
- Geri Coady (Hellogeri.com)
- Jina Bolton (Do)
- Allen Tan (NYTimes)
- Val Head
- Joe Leech (CXPartners)
- Josh Clark (Global Moxie)
- Adam Sontag (Bocoup)
- And much more!