- Starts: 2013-05-16 08:30
- Ends: 2013-05-17 18:00
- Timezone: (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time : Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
- Where: London / EMEA
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
The Summit will help you to evolve your application strategy to ensure that it continues to deliver business value — both now, and in the future. Meet your peers, Gartner analysts and providers to discuss your hottest topics including cloud computing, mobile, modernization, governance and more.
Hot topics to be covered:
- Mobile & Web Application Strategy
- Cloud Development & Integration
- New Approaches to Application Governance
- Modernizing the Application Portfolio
- SOA, Web-Oriented and Event-Driven Architectures
Significant disruptive forces are increasing and affecting all aspects of your IT strategy. These include cloud, mobile, social and information. Critical applications choices are constantly being made that will decide your organization’s future. This year key decisions on cloud, applications development (especially support for mobile), applications integration and the web need to be made to maximize your organization’s potential for success.
The 2013 Summit goes straight to the heart of the application challenges you face daily targeting your “real-world” concerns providing relevant and actionable insights to help you be more successful in your specific application challenges.
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- Make critical cloud decisions now, balancing the real benefits with the real risks
- Understand when it's time to transition business applications to the cloud
- Take advantage of new opportunities in application and data integration
- Realize new opportunities in application and data integration, modernization and agile
- Know the real cost and business value of cloud, SOA and agile methodologies
- Craft a strategy that makes the most of Web and software investments