May 13, 2013 -
May 14, 2013
Starts 8:30 and Ends 18:00
Gartner Business Process Management Summit 2013 is the premier meeting place for IT and business executives and professionals who are responsible for implementing, managing or maintaining Business Process Management.
Learn more about technologies that enable business agility. Gather best practices on the art of process control. Become more efficient, consistent and competitive.
Hot topics to be covered:
- Dealing with Politics and Silos
- Organizational Change Management
- BPM and Mobile
- Cloud Impact on BPM
- Intelligent Business Operations
For those new to BPM, the Summit will help you to take the first steps, establish the skills required, and identify the right technologies. For those who are more experienced, the Summit will provide visibility into the future, identify the next generation of BPM and help you leverage new approaches such as Social BPM, Pace Layering and Intelligent Business Operations.
BPM can be fraught with challenges, due to the scale and breadth of skills, attributes, and tools needed to be successful. The Gartner Business Process Management Summit will help you to advance your BPM projects, improve your own skills and deliver truly transformational BPM to your organization.
Through analyst session, problem-solving workshops and peer interactions, you’ll gain the insight necessary to:
- Develop a compelling business case for BPM and get buy in from business management
- Understand how to communicate BPM successes in a language that business leaders understand
- Overcome the barriers to BPM success — Silos, Politics and Culture
- Review change management techniques
- Understand the organizational components, key roles and skills needed for BPM success
- Create your BPM vision, strategy and roadmap
- Examine the convergence of BPM, Enterprise Architecture and Business Intelligence