- When: May 1, 2013 08:30 - May 3, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: San Diego / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
Gartner Customer 360 Summit delivers complete coverage of the new strategies and technologies that are enabling organizations to better understand and engage their customers, build loyalty and grow the business.
This must-attend CRM event brings together senior business, marketing and IT leaders to focus on creating a strategic, unifying vision for customer engagement and experience management.
Hot topics to be covered:
- Optimize performance of your sales organization
- Single view of customer, fact or fantasy
- Customer experience scenario
- Future customer analytics
- How marketing & customer service become BFFs
The Gartner Customer 360 Summit continues to be the must-attend event for CRM professionals focusing on exceeding their business growth objectives by implementing the latest social and mobile strategies and technologies, as well as traditional customer points of interaction. Customer 360 provides the very latest strategic, as well as tactical, insight into understanding, engaging and managing customer experiences.
Customer 360 represents the single most important conference in the CRM space, where business and IT leaders gather to learn from the latest Gartner research and interact with 25+ Gartner analysts, peers and solution leaders. Experience new research and innovative thinking in a variety of session formats that drill down into your most critical CRM topics, including customer experience management, integrated marketing and sales, data quality and business analytics and mobile and social strategies.
Our agenda provides strategic & tactical CRM insight delivering you aworld-class customer experience. Learn how to:
- Make the customer the center of your business and IT strategy, processes and culture
- Integrate a strategic plan to unite the efforts of sales, marketing & customer service
- Develop effective digital and social marketing strategies that deliver business results
- Improve customer data quality and integration and move toward a single, coherent view
- Communicate CRM business value and justification for the investment
- Build a world-class e-commerce environment
- Harness the potential of social media to radically change customer engagement
- Align marketing and sales for effective lead management