- Starts: 2014-04-02 00:00
- Ends: 2014-04-04 00:00
- Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Las Vegas, NV / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Gartner Enterprise Information & Master Data Management Summit is the world's very first conference to provide the broadest and deepest research on enterprise information and master data management anywhere. A must-attend for data and information management professionals, the 2014 summit offers intensive analysis and insight that will help you achieve a deeper understanding of the tools and technologies needed to implement, manage and grow successful initiatives and programs. The summit’s comprehensive tracks address all levels of MDM and enterprise information maturity.
Join us and you'll find:
- Hands-on workshops
- Over 30 Gartner analyst-led sessions, complemented by analyst-user roundtables and private one-on-one sessions.
- An extensive breakdown on today’s MDM solution providers
- Whether you're just getting started or are developing a comprehensive business strategy to share data across channels and between business partners, you'll find the specifics needed to move ahead and plan your defining next steps.