- When: Mar 11, 2013 08:30 - Mar 12, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time : Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
- Where: London / EMEA
- Registration: Click Here for Details
The Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit is the premier gathering for IT and business professionals responsible for IAM focused on the practicalities of delivering a successful, mature IAM program. Meet your peers, Gartner analysts and providers to discuss your hottest topics including cloud computing, compliance, IAM architecture and more.
Hot topics to be covered:
- Future Trends in IAM
- Defining an IAM Strategy
- Identity and Access Governance
- IAM for Cloud Computing
- IAM Architecture
The year's most valuable information update for all matters IAM, the Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit is the premier gathering for IT and business professionals responsible for creating, implementing, and improving IAM programs at their organizations.
With two intensive days of analyst presentations, workshops and peer interaction, you'll have a deeper understanding of the tools and techniques to successfully deliver IAM today. You will experience a deep dive into forward-thinking strategies and investment approaches to meet tomorrow's IAM demands. The approach is pragmatic; the advice unbiased; the experience invaluable. Only Gartner has the field-tested research, actionable insights and collective expertise to deliver IAM information and insights on a global scale.
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you’ll gain the insight necessary to:
- Make the business case: explain precisely where and how IAM can deliver advantage
- Win over colleagues & management: get comprehensive answers and arguments to move forward
- Minimize expenditure, maximize value
- Benchmark against the competition
- Strengthen your key resource – yourself:
- Discover best practices for cutting through organizational politics and risk aversion