- When: May 13, 2013 08:30 - May 14, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT+5:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
- Where: Mumbai / APAC
- Registration: Click Here for Details
The Data Center of today and the future continues to evolve. This Summit offers guidance on turning today's improvements in IT infrastructure and process efficiency into tomorrow's business advantage.
Hot topics to be covered:
- Cloud Computing
- IT Operations
- Data Center Power & Cooling
- Cost Optimisation
Indian organizations are increasingly seeing IT as a strategic asset, as they plan for business growth in 2012. IT professionals including those involved in the data center are increasingly becoming relevant in creating organizational impacts around areas such as new business initiatives, productivity improvement, quality management and business process reengineering.
Are you being driven by the need for cost, efficiency, agility and performance? Traditional data centre technologies will continue to attract high investments however; they are evaluating the relevance and impact of emerging technologies such as Cloud Computing, Fabric Infrastructure and Virtualization.Our inaugural Gartner IT Infrastructure Operations & Data Center Summit in India will help you to analyze the relevance of the various emerging technologies and what are the best practices to ensure risk mitigation.
Insight into the hot topics business and IT executives care about most:
- Get the latest Gartner research on IT Infrastructure, Operations and the Data Center
- Learn from your peers in a series of practical case studies and networking opportunities
- Access the insight of the leading technology providers
- Attack your toughest challenges in One-on-One consultations with Gartner Analysts
- Participate in in-depth discussion groups with your peers
- Hear best practice strategies from Gartner Analysts and peer interaction