Mar 19, 2013 -
Mar 20, 2013
Starts 8:30 and Ends 18:00
Data center and I&O professionals will gain advice and strategic recommendations relevant to all data center disciplines: servers, mobility management, operating systems, IT operational excellence, storage, facilities, business continuity and disaster recovery.
Your take-away: a balanced perspective on the evolving technologies and changing business models that will impact the I&O organization over the next five years.
Hot topics to be covered:
- Enterprise mobility
- Optimal cloud strategies
- Managing explosive growth in data storage
- Next-stage virtualization
- IT operational excellence
- Business value of IT
Gartner IT Infrastructure Operations & Data Center Summit is a well established community of data center, IT infrastructure and operations professionals charged with managing and advancing their enterprise's evolving IT infrastructure requirements. We share forward thinking, unbiased research and dynamic, actionable advice for the data center professional, based on collective global analyst experience for both users and vendors of technology.
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- Advance to the next phase of virtualization exploitation
- Develop the right cloud computing strategy
- Deal with ITIL and process improvements
- Align I&O tightly to the needs of the business
- Manage aging infrastructures and the challenges of modernization and increase efficiency
- Deal effectively with space, power and cooling issues