- Starts: 2014-06-02 00:00
- Ends: 2014-06-04 00:00
- Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: National Harbor, MD / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
The Gartner PPM & IT Governance Summit 2014 is the premier gathering of program and portfolio management executives focused on improving how organizations select, implement and manage IT initiatives and services. You’ll gain new methods of prioritization, resource optimization and governance to address competing strategic goals — even in a volatile economy.
Innovative ideas for 2014:
- Clarify "big picture" view of programs assembled as "bottom-up programs"
- Recognize differences between "complex and adaptive" and "complicated" programs and projects
- Focus IT governance on good investment decision-making processes
- Discover how high-capability PMOs drive lean quality and efficiency
- Understand how to measure and communicate success of projects, portfolios and governance