Feb 20, 2013 -
Feb 21, 2013
Starts 8:30 and Ends 18:00
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
The Hadoop Innovation Summit is the largest gathering of Fortune 500 business executives leading Hadoop initiatives.
The Hadoop Innovation Summit brings together business leaders and innovators for an event acclaimed for its interactive format; combining keynote presentations, interactive breakout sessions and open discussion. There will also be plenty of hands on demonstrations allowing you to make the most from industry leaders and vendors alike.
Hadoop Innovation will help your business understand how to unlock the value of Big Data with the realization that no data is too big. With a vast amount of data now available, modern businesses are faced with the challenge of making use from the data available and unlocking its true value.
Be Part of It:
- 20+ Industry expert keynote presentations
- 300+ Hadoop & Analytics professionals attending
- Interactive workshops with industry leaders
- Over 10 hours of networking opportunities included
- Access to online presentations on-demand post-summit
- Case studies presented from Fortune 500 companies