- When: Mar 20, 2013 08:30 - Mar 21, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT+1) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
- Where: Amsterdam / EMEA
- Registration: Click Here for Details
Hadoop Summit, the leading conference for the Apache Hadoop community, is coming to Europe. This two-day event will feature many of the Apache Hadoop thought leaders who will showcase successful Hadoop use cases, share development and administration tips and tricks, and educate organizations about how best to leverage Apache Hadoop as a key component in their enterprise data architecture. It will also be an excellent networking event for developers, architects, administrators, data analysts, data scientists and vendors interested in advancing, extending or implementing Apache Hadoop.
Hadoop Summit Europe 2013 will feature over 28 sessions and 4 tracks dedicated to enabling the next generation data platform. Industry experts, business leaders, architects, data scientists and Hadoop developers will share use cases and success stories, best practices, cautionary tales and technology insights.
• Applied Hadoop - Sessions in this track focus on applications, tools, algorithms and data science as well as areas of advanced research and emerging applications that use and extend the Hadoop platform. Sessions will cover examples of innovative data processing applications and algorithms for performing the most common statistical analysis as well as supporting the latest advances in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
• Operating Hadoop - This track focuses on the deployment and operations of Hadoop clusters with an emphasis on tips, tricks, and best practices. Sessions will cover the full deployment lifecycle from installation, configuration, and initial production deployment to large-scale roll out. Reference architectures that maximize performance while minimizing costs will also be covered.
• Hadoop Futures - This track takes a technical look at the key open source projects and research efforts driving innovation in and around the Hadoop platform. Attendees will hear from the technical leads, committers, and expert users who are actively driving the roadmaps, key features, and advanced technology research.
• Integrating Hadoop - This track focuses on Hadoop + enterprise (in particular databases, data warehouses, NoSQL, etc.). Sessions will explore these key integration points and will provide deployment and production examples of successful Hadoop integration within the enterprise today.