- Starts: 2013-12-09 08:30
- Ends: 2013-12-11 18:00
- Timezone: (GMT+8) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
- Where: Hong Kong / APAC
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Gamification is certainly one of the buzzwords of 2013 so far. A new report has attempted to predict the size of the gamification market in the future. The report, produced by global research company Markets and Markets, predicts that the gamification sector will be worth $5.5 billion by 2018, from the $421 million market it is today.
Gamification strategies turn routine behaviors into engaging experiences and can effectively boost participation in everything from sales promotions, to an internal branding effort, to a marketing research project.
Harnessing the Power of Gamification is a conference that will leave you thinking about the way you engage with customers, employees and stakeholders. This conference will bring together leading thinkers and deployers from the world of Gamification to showcase the power of engaging design and demonstrate how you can apply these new techniques to transform your organisation’s marketing and branding strategies.
This conference will focus on how to create and leverage gamification principles for your marketing strategy to engage your customers and achieve greater ROI, harness customers’ enthusiasm for new product development, motivate your employees and empower your sales force.
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
• Investigate the future of Gamification: Where Gamification is going to take us in 2014 and what can we expect to see?
• Learn steps to successfully getting management buy-in to support Gamification enterprise wide
• Understand how Gamification helps customer engagements
• Define what makes a good Gamification system engaging and effectively pre-plan your strategies to get the best results
• Measure and improve your ROI in relation to Gamification for maximum return
• Walk away with 5 tips to help management get started with Gamification to drive business objectives
• Learn how does Gamification drive sales teams to perform better competition