- Starts: 2013-04-19 08:30
- Ends: 2013-04-19 16:00
- Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Chicago, IL / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
According to Microsoft market research, 78% of Fortune 500 companies use SharePoint. Every day for the past five years, 20,000 employees have become SharePoint users. 1 in 5 knowledge workers has access to SharePoint.
Most users view SharePoint as nothing more than a glorified network. They don't understand how SharePoint can make doing business much faster and easier. That's the big reason workers don't use corporate SharePoint platforms to the fullest.
Yes, training is a critical component that yields better adoption. But it is not enough. To make the most of your SharePoint, it is vital that your users exploit SharePoint's powerful versatility to the maximum in their day-to day work. That is the one crucial key to excitement, organizational buy-in and adoption.
Join SharePoint thought leader and MVP Dux Raymond Sy, managing partner of Innovative-e and author of SharePoint for Project Management, as he reveals proven SharePoint techniques and mentors you on how to get long-term SharePoint adoption in your organization.
In this interactive workshop, you will learn how to:
- Excite and inspire users to automatically turn to SharePoint to get their daily work done
- Tailor SharePoint capabilities to your unique business needs to solve the toughest business problems
- Identify SharePoint training needs and delivery mechanisms
- Implement gamification techniques as a learning strategy to encourage SharePoint usage
- Groom champions within your executive ranks who will promote the business benefits of SharePoint
- Build a SharePoint support staff for on-demand learning, knowledge sharing and higher-level technical assistance
- Create a 12-month phased-adoption of SharePoint that boosts change, empowers users and enables knowledge sharing