- When: Mar 21, 2013 08:30 - Mar 21, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: San Francisco / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
IGNITION Mobile intensively explores mobile disruption and is presented by Business Insider on March 21, 2013 in San Francisco. In interviews and curated conversations, mobile executives and leading entrepreneurs will dissect mobile disruption and the resulting opportunities.
Why now? Just as the Internet disintermediated non-Web businesses in the last decade, mobile advancements are now overtaking Web-based services (as well as bricks-and-mortar business). Companies that until recently seemed like superstar tech upstarts, such as Facebook, are now Web “incumbents” in a rapidly evolving, mobile-first world. IGNITION Mobile brings together the people who are evolving mobile business to discuss what's happening now, what's next, and how it affects your business.
Here's what attendees can expect:
- Bleeding-edge insight: Hear about new technologies, growth markets, consumer behavior shifts, and new business models from early-stage investors, innovative CEOs and industry analysts. For example, Instagram's Kevin Systrom spoke in 2012, three weeks prior to acquisition.
- Marketplace intelligence: Major players such as LinkedIn, Facebook, The Weather Channel, and Disney will discuss their strategy and what's next.
- Excellent networking: Meet 400 other mobile players during hourly networking breaks, the long lunch and workshops, and the cocktail reception. We design the conference to help you connect to other attendees.
IGNITION Mobile will cover topics including the new mobile economy, mobile social networks, mobile commerce and advertising, mobile publishing, and investing in mobile and mobile content. Which platforms, approaches, and products will dominate? Find out at IGNITION Mobile.