Mar 27, 2013 -
Mar 29, 2013
Starts 8:30 and Ends 18:00
(UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
Don't miss the small business sales and marketing event of the year! Join over 2,000 entrepreneurs from around the world as they gather to learn, network and implement new ideas that will make their businesses more successful.
This year, we have five content-stuffed tracks for you to choose from, offering a wide variety of software training, marketing and sales education, inspirational stories and more.
- Green Track — Ideally suited for new customers of Infusionsoft, this track covers all the basics of getting your account set up and running. Learn the basics of how to use the campaign builder, website analytics, social media features and e-commerce, plus so much more.
- Mastermind Track — This track is for existing customers that want intermediate to advanced training on implementing Infusionsoft in their business. The sessions will cover advanced use of the campaign builder, mobile marketing strategies, workflow automation and much more.
- Customer Success Track — You'll hear from successful customers who will share how they are using the software in their business so that you can walk away with new ideas for implementing Infusionsoft in your business.
- Big Ideas Track — These sessions will cover everything that helps you market and sell outside of Infusionsoft. Some of the highlights are social media marketing, SEO best practices, how to create content for marketing purposes, blogging tips and much more.
- Partner & Developer Track — Designed for partners and people interested in our partner programs, sessions will focus on partner education, developer sessions and information for potential partners. You'll also hear from Infusionsoft Certified Consultants and other InfusionCon sponsors.
- Web Analytics 101
- Get Inspired: Lead Nurturing & Customer Retention
- Social Media 101
- Targeted Marketing Campaigns
- Advanced Data Usage
- Workflow Automation
- Improving Upsell Strategies
- and more!