- Starts: 2012-12-03 08:30
- Ends: 2012-12-03 18:00
- Timezone: (GMT-5) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: New York / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Inside Social Apps is San Francisco's largest conference dedicated exclusively to the emerging social apps industry. Join us in New York City's Silicon Alley on December 3 for our first-ever East Coast edition of the show.
This industry-facing conference takes a deeper, more focused approach to discussing the topics and events that directly impact social app developers, marketers, investors and platform operators. In the past, Inside Social Apps San Francisco has enjoyed audiences of up to 1200 attendees spanning a range of professionals from all branches of the social apps industry. Our intimate panel and fireside chat sessions draw some of the brightest and most active minds in social app development. Among their peers, these visionaries share concrete data and relevant experience that directly impacts the evolving shape of the industry on social, mobile and open web platforms.
- Facebook, iOS, Android: Which Platform(s) Hold the Most Opportunity in 2013?
- The Future of Mobile App Discovery & Marketing
- Social and Mobile Game Product Design and Development
- Inside Network Research Briefing
- Social Apps for Marketers and Brands: Maximizing Audience Engagement
- and more!