- When: Feb 7, 2013 08:30 - Feb 8, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: San Francisco / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
This year's event focuses on helping organizations better understand the emerging discipline of corporate publishing with an emphasis on teaching you what you need to know about the standards, methods, and tools needed to deliver the right information, to the right people, at the right time, in the right format and language, on the device of the customer's choosing.
In a mobile, global, on-demand world, customers expect us to deliver the right information to them, when and where they need it. When we fail, we disappoint them. But, when we succeed — when we dazzle them by doing it right — we change their expectations forever.
Content drives business. It’s the lifeblood of every organization. And yet most companies, governments, educational institutions, and non-profits have absolutely no idea how to create, manage and deliver it effectively. They’re trapped inside a traditional publishing box unable to see the innovations that are happening all around them — eBooks, apps and the mobile web. We aim to change that.
That’s why we’ve assembled a top-notch roster of 60+ presenters from disparate ends of the content spectrum to share their knowledge and experience with you. Two days of presentations, case studies, demonstrations, and mini-workshops led by the best and brightest in the content world. Software and services vendors will also be on hand to provide demonstrations and discuss the capabilities of their tools in our Technology Showcase.
We've organized the event into three tracks:
- It's About The Content is dedicated to the king — content — in all its forms: words, photos, graphics, illustrations, video, and more.
- The Mobile Web, eBooks, and Apps features talks about adaptive content, responsive design, tablet computing, interactive eBooks, and mobile apps and websites.
- Corporate Publishing addresses the techniques, approaches, standards, and challenges associated with effectively creating corporate content that meets organizational goals.
For those who want to dive deeper, we’ve included a variety of 75-90 minute mini-workshops. They’re more detailed than a typical presentation and designed to cover topics that require some focus to begin to master. We’ve included them in the cost of the conference.