- Starts: 2012-12-04 08:30
- Ends: 2012-12-06 18:00
- Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Los Angeles / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
The Essential Annual Meet-Up for the Influential Players in Local Digital Media, Marketing and Promotions.
BIA/Kelsey’s Interactive Local Media conference is the original digital media conference focused on the local opportunity. This event has consistently attracted the industry's most interesting, innovative and inspired leaders for nearly 10 years. ILM West will be no exception.
Join us Dec. 4-6 in Los Angeles for the chance to meet with prospective customers and partners, learn what's shaping digital media and marketing in 2013 and gauge your company's performance against what others are experiencing in the marketplace.
- Pros and Cons of SEO Outsourcing
- Strategically Using Reputation Management
- The VC View on Interactive Local Media
- SuperForum: Sales Force Transformation
- ILM West Future Stars Showcase
- Social Business Innovators
- Search for It! Local Online Retail Innovation
- The ‘New’ Newspaper: New Users, New Reach, New Revenues
- SuperForum: The New Promotions Landscape: Coupons, Deals and Loyalty
- Targeting Local Audiences: Hollywood Shows the Way