Mar 20, 2013 -
Mar 21, 2013
Starts 8:30 and Ends 18:00
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Improve your ability to manage digital media, marketing & communications. Exchange ideas, hear case studies, learn leading strategies, and get tactical advice you can apply immediately. Connect with an international community of digital marketers.
A packed agenda focused on:
- Content Strategy: Email, Video, Website, SEO
- Community Strategy: Design, Engage, Connect and Converse
- Campaigns: Display, Re-Targeting, Social and Mobile
- Insights and Performance: User Experience, Testing and Analytics
You’ll learn from industry leaders and peers, their successes and challenges. You’ll see case studies and participate in lively discussions. You’ll network with both local and global professionals – like-minded people facing the same challenges as you:
- Take home practical, tactical advice you can apply immediately
- Get up to speed on marketing technology without becoming an engineer
- Improve your ability to manage multiple campaigns across multiple platforms
- Learn how to get insights out of data without becoming a statistician
At IMC Toronto we’ll explore, discuss and debate today’s challenges, opportunities and solutions:
- Are the web marketing lessons of the past 10 years still relevant?
- Do we still need to be “site” focused?
- What is our Cross-Platform Content Strategy?
- Who should manage our social media initiatives? Is it replacing PR?
- Should we spend more on campaigns, technology or people?
- Is now the time to test mobile? What does a mobile strategy look like?