- When: May 7, 2013 08:30 - May 9, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-5) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Philadelphia / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
The J. Boye Philadelphia 13 web and intranet conference offers 3 packed days with international experts and inspiring case studies.
You can choose between 4 tracks each of the 2 conference days, which each offer a unique conference experience with international experts and carefully selected case studies. As a delegate you can mix and match tracks to build your own conference program.
The conference will feature these 8 tracks:
- Digital Workplace
- Going Mobile
- Going Social
- Higher Education
- Innovative Intranets
- User Experience
- Web Content Management
- Winning Strategies
In addition, you can also choose from 6 tutorials hosted by experienced online professionals on a variety of topics.
You also get:
- More face-to-face time with expert speakers, gurus and fellow practitioners than other conferences, partly due to our famous social events – all part of your conference package.
- An opportunity to discuss your challenges with thought leaders at the roundtable discussions
- Small, focused sessions with ample opportunity to question and challenge speakers, experts and fellow practitioners.
- A sales-pitch free environment!