- When: Jun 4, 2013 08:30 - Jun 5, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Santa Clara, CA / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
For two days in June, JAXConf welcomes some of the world’s leading Java experts, thinkers and practitioners to share their craft and mastery secrets. It is a deep-dive for the modern Java developer - and it’s FREE for all.
We believe that community is what keeps Java evolving. At JAXConf we’ll extend the tradition of collaboration and open access from the virtual to a REAL location - a meet, greet, listen and learn conference. JAXConf aims to be the largest free Java gathering anywhere.
Our doors are open, welcome to the free world!
Curated by expert developers alongside event specialists, JAXConf gives attendees the very best technical and methodology focused content.
Running over 2 days, the event offers over 40 technical sessions, keynote presentations, community events and access to leading vendors and service providers.
JAXConf is part of the global JAX Conference series, every year offering over 4,000 developers, project managers and consultants access to the very latest technical developments in the ever-changing world of Java.
Reasons to attend
- Quickly identify what technologies and practices suit your needs
- Hear how to dramatically increase your productivity
- Discuss ways of enhancing the quality software applications with international experts
- Learn and adopt new approaches
- Improve your software's efficiency and your personal skill set
- Network with development peers
JAX cuts through the clutter, hype and exaggerations. It empowers developers to do what they do best, better than before!