Jan 20, 2013 -
Jan 20, 2013
Starts 8:30 and Ends 18:00
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Join 40 international experts and 750 of the brightest senior online and offline marketers in the business for a one-day conference dedicated to affecting the change that will bring more intelligent, more effective and more joined up marketing.
The benefits of joined up marketing are simple. To customers it means life has just got a little bit easier. To businesses it means happy customers. And happy customers have a lot of potential.
The concept of joined up marketing is easy. Create one brand experience – break down the people, process and technology silos between ‘digital’ and ‘traditional’. Deliver multichannel communications, integrated experiences and seamless transitions from online to offline and back again.
Perhaps easier said than done?
Everyone agrees joined up marketing is the wave of the future. However, there are still a lot to learn about how online and offline can work together.
JUMP will focus on how we can make our marketing more effective by having a joined up approach. For example:
- How we can use search marketing to improve TV campaign awareness
- Doubling catalogue sales using insights from web analytics
- Driving call center improvements with web metrics
- Generating media coverage via online buzz (and vice versa)
- Optimizing marketing budgets with the right marketing mix
- Leveraging customer insight from all channels.