- Starts: 2013-10-20 08:30
- Ends: 2013-10-22 18:00
- Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: San Francisco, CA / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Liferay Symposiums bring together the brightest thought leaders within the community to share ideas, learn best practices, and make decisions in regards to multiple subjects surrounding portals, content management, collaboration, self service portals and web experience. Liferay's community includes independent developers, Liferay staff, customers, systems integrators and technology partners.
Activities include industry case studies, formal training classes and free technology workshops as well as technology and business sessions designed to help existing and new users of the Liferay platform. Attendees of multiple roles and responsibilities will find benefits at these events including:
* Business unit leaders (knowledge of new ways customers are improving web productivity and building great web experiences for their customers, partners and employees)
* IT business leaders (knowledge of the roadmap for Liferay and how customers are standardizing on Liferay enterprise wide)
* Developers (knowledge of Liferay features, best practices, code tips/tricks and Liferay futures)
All attendees will have access to the leading managers within the Liferay project and have an opportunity to influence the future of the entire project.