- When: Feb 19, 2013 08:00 - Feb 21, 2013 17:30
Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: San Diego, CA / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
Join us at the Conference to hear from Microsoft's Lync & Skype leaders, Derek Burney & Tony Bates. In these sessions, you will learn about the state of the Lync business, our latest release, Lync 2013, and Microsoft's vision for the future of Unified Communications.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend Lync Conference
- Come network with the best and brightest Lync professionals. From Microsoft Partners and MVPs to Lync Developers, Consultants, Support Engineers and of course customers!
- Get Educated. Join us for a fantastic line up of business, partner and technical breakout sessions that will enhance your knowledge on Lync 2013.
- See our Enhanced Solutions. We will be showcasing the most up-to-date content and solutions regarding Lync 2013. You don’t want to miss them.
- Share Your Thoughts. Do you have unified communication opinions and experiences you would like to share? We want to hear them.
- Get Your Questions Answered. This is the place to ask any and all questions regarding Lync and we can ensure you can get them answered.
- Accelerate Your Deployment. Take your Lync deployment to the next level through our comprehensive technical sessions and structural networking events.
- Meet Our Partners. Explore Lync’s partner ecosystem at our Exhibit hall and geek out with their solutions. You won’t want to miss the best solutions our partners’ have for Lync 2013.
- Be Interactive. Get access to the Lync consulting, deployment and engineering teams along with experts throughout the conference.
- Teach & Inform. Throughout the event, you will meet so many Lync enthusiasts who may be able to learn from you. Teach and inform others of your experiences to help their knowledge and understanding of Lync.
- Experience Lync Love. Share your story about why you Love Lync and listen to other’s stories about how Lync inspires them!