- Starts: 2013-09-11 14:00
- Ends: 2013-09-12 22:00
- Timezone: (GMT-5) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Raleigh, NC / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Join Expion for their third invitation-only, Mission Possible: 2013 Social Business Summit taking place in Raleigh, North Carolina from September 11-12, 2013. It brings together over 20 brand and agency presenters for a jam-packed event focused on the many aspects of social business. Mission Possible 2013 will feature a keynote by New York Times Best Selling author, Jay Baer, as well as speakers and panelists from AMC Theatres, Clear Channel, H&R Block, Hilton Worldwide, IBM, Molson Coors, Mondelez International, NBC Universal, Univision and more.
The two-day event will include panels and presentations covering subjects ranging from content marketing to earned media, as well as case studies from top agencies and Fortune 500 leaders on how they are successfully operationalizing their social media strategies. This exclusive event will provide attendees with the unique opportunity to hear from and network with some of the world’s most established brands.
Featured sessions include:
- Earn It. Don’t Buy It by Jim Tobin, CEO of Ignite Social Media: How earned and owned social can save your brand money and create advocates without paying for them.
- Your Brand, The Next Media Company by Michael Brito, SVP Digital Strategy for Edelman: How organizations can evolve into a fully collaborative social business. A step by step playbook to achieve organizational change, process efficiencies and technology acumen.
- mPulse — Social Engagement Platform by Bonin Bough, VP of Global Media and Consumer Engagement for Mondelez International: The beauty of real-time engagement often lies in improvisation, but also involves planning ahead by building the right muscle memory, culture and technological backbone.
- Global Guest Assistance Case Study by Vanessa Sain-Dieguez, Social Media Director for Hilton Worldwide: How does a company with over 4000 hotels make sure every person mentioning or looking for hotel information is reached via Twitter and Facebook? Easy…Guest Assistance via Expion in 1 hour or less.
- Crisis Management Case Study by Scott Gulbransen, Director of Social Business Strategy for H&R Block: Do’s and don’ts from real crisis during the 2013 tax season and proactive planning for 2014
Interested in attending? This is an invite-only event and space is limited. Please send an email to email@example.com and ask to be added to Expion's wait list.