- When: Jun 24, 2013 08:30 - Jun 26, 2013 16:30
Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: San Francisco / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
Mobile Commerce World is designed for business and technology executives charged with developing their company’s mobile commerce and marketing strategy. Across three days, key players from the mobile commerce ecosystem, including marketers, retailers, mobile app developers, software and service providers, integrators, security providers, operators, business strategists and leading companies, all building the future of mobile commerce, will explore where business opportunities exist and define how to develop effective mobile commerce product or enterprise strategies.
By 2015, revenue from mobile commerce will exceed $1 trillion. Early adopters have already seized this opportunity and are driving billions of dollars from mobile to their top line. The next wave of retailers and other vertical industries are now determining their mobile commerce business strategy. Mobile Commerce World is the only event for these business and technology executives to learn about the state-of-the-practice of mobile commerce and how to develop your own strategy.
The new world of mobile commerce is disruptive, and is challenging even the most innovative companies in the world. The risks are high, but the stakes are even higher. Developing and deploying a mobile commerce system is complex. Over three days, Mobile Commerce World will feature more than 150+ expert speakers and 50+ conference sessions, and will bring together the entire mobile commerce ecosystem to help executives develop a clear strategy to harness this new platform.
- Enterprise Mobile Commerce Strategies
- Innovative Mobile Commerce Deployments
- Mobile Commerce App Dev Strategies
- Mobile Commerce Innovations & Investor Strategies
- Mobile Commerce Technology Extensions
- Mobile Customer Engagement
- Mobile Retail
- Security/Privacy for Mobile Commerce
- Strategies for Mobile Marketers
- The Technology of Mobile Payments & Wallets