Jan 29, 2013 -
Jan 31, 2013
Starts 8:30 and Ends 18:00
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Global Strategic Management Institute (GSMI) is excited to host Mobile+Web DevCon 2013, now in its second installment, in San Francisco. Mastering the appropriate development tools, design techniques and latest technologies is the key to keeping pace with a constantly changing industry. Mobile+Web DevCon is dedicated to bringing you the most knowledgeable speakers, the latest research and inspiration for your development career.
Take advantage of the opportunity to surround yourself with like-minded experts, exciting conversation, and three days of educational and informative workshops, case studies and presentations.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE THERE?
- Learn from leading and knowledgeable innovators, developers and designers in the industry
- Harness the fastest growing segment in the tech industry: mobile
- Develop a deeper understanding of existing mobile and web technologies
- Learn about the latest research and explore new and cutting edge developments
- Craft creative native apps for both mobile and web
- Discover the power of the 3 most used platforms in one conference: Android, iOS and web
- Engage in exciting dialogue between top-notch native app, web and cross platform developers
- Learn about maximizing profits on the app market and successfully navigating app distribution
- Interact and network with new industry contacts at the Mobile+Web DevCon After Party
- Leave with the most up-to-date tips and tricks to enhance your business strategy & development career
ATTENDEES OF MOBILE+WEB DEVCON WILL LEARN TO:
- Master development tools to make using SDKs easier
- Gain insight into user experience and best practices for an exceptional UI
- Make the transition from web to mobile web
- Learn about extreme mobile web optimization strategies
- Maximize your profits on the app market