- When: Mar 3, 2013 08:30 - Mar 4, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: San Francisco / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
Managing Experience is a conference for leaders guiding better experiences into the world. If you're managing and leading the delivery of great experiences, then this is your conference.
Honest talk and real world examples about what works (and what doesn't). Discover new approaches that can help you lead your organization into the future.
- Process, Participatory Design & a Responsive Bagel: Creating An Environment Where Change Is Possible… and Sustainable
- The Making of Alto
- Driving Innovation From the Cube Farm
- Being a Catalyst for Change: The New Expectations for Design Leadership
- and more!