- When: Mar 8, 2013 09:30 - Mar 8, 2013 17:00
Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Austin, Texas / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
No one likes being interrupted on their phones. No one wants to squint at half-inch high banners. No one wants to be treated like a faceless ‘consumer’ on the most intimate device we have for connecting to loved ones. The legendary gap between mobile usage and mobile ad spend will not be closed by pursuing the ad business as usual. At OMMA Mobile at SXSW we explore a future where brands and agencies provide users with useful content, tools they can use when and where they need them, entertaining new experiences that leverage the new technologies, and real relationships with customers. This isn't about “advertising,” but genuine marketing — brands creating products and services that enrich everyday life, not interrupt it. With this new medium, it really does get personal. But are the media, brand and agency industries that grew up in the last century of mass marketing really up to the challenge of devices that demand people be treated like people, not a demographic?
What To Expect
- Hear the top mobile marketing executives, agencies, and media decision makers share their experiences, insights, research, and predictions for the future of mobile marketing through keynotes, case studies, research presentations and more.
- Unparalleled networking opportunity with experts throughout the field of mobile marketing.
- Expand your knowledge in all areas of the mobile marketing world through the onstage talks and offstage discussions with other attendees looking to take advantage of the plethora of opportunities mobile marketing provides.