- When: Mar 8, 2013 13:00 - Mar 8, 2013 17:30
Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Austin, Texas / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
OMMA Social at SXSW is a focused, half-day show incorporated into SXSW Interactive. It is designed to guide marketers and agency execs through the terrain of social media and how it relates to their brands and Web presence. This special edition aims to go beyond what might be called Social Marketing 1.0, by demonstrating, through keynotes, panels and case studies, how to engage social consumers beyond “Likes”, follows and simply buying ads on social platforms.
How can marketers use social to motivate audiences? Improve targeting using new tools such as Facebook Graph Search? How should social engagement be measured? Is it possible to integrate campaigns across differing social media channels? And can marketers and agencies combine paid and earned media into provocative social campaigns? OMMA Social at SXSW will grapple with those issues, and many more.
What To Expect
- Hear from the top names in social media as they share the secrets of connecting with consumers using social media and marketing.
- Gain indispensable knowledge and insight into emerging social media and trends within the
- Discover today’s best practices for social marketing, going beyond the simple accumulation of brand followers.
- Explore how individual brands are using social media through two focused case studies on state-of-the-art social marketing.
- Learn about the newest social data tools, and how they can be used to reach customers.