- Starts: 2013-11-12 07:30
- Ends: 2013-11-14 19:30
- Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: San Francisco, CA / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
The Open Mobile Summit connects the most influential and innovative in converging mobile, Internet, media, electronics and commerce. Together we explore the winners and losers of the key battlegrounds, and the next big trends to come. Appcelerate, on the third day, gathers CEOs of the most successful app publishers to share the secrets to their success.
Key topics to be addressed:
- Mobile Video: Disruptive Broadcasting: Explore the new business models and service opportunities, and the disruption to the existing cable, TV and film industries. Plus a look at the latest from video on demand and LTE broadcast through second screen.
- Wearable Technology: A vision for the future: From Google Glass to athletes' suits that record their speed, the age of wearable technology is upon us. Look at how we will re-programme our current relationship with information and technology
- The Future of Shopping: See how leading retailers are tackling the hyper-connected consumer in store and online. Who’s winning the multi-channel battle, and how are connected mobile devices changing buying behaviour / changing the way we transact?
- Enterprise: Opening the mobile enterprise: Hear how CIOs and enterprise IT are addressing the challenge and opportunity of apps in the enterprise. Which apps are delivering productivity benefits today and how can we address app distribution, device management and security.
- Wallet Wars, Payments and Loyalty: Who’s winning the race to own the mobile Point of Sale? ‘Deliver the mobile wallet’? Explore the competing ecosystems, and gain insights from leading retailers with first hand market experience.
- Advertising: Brands go Mobile First: The mobile screen is finally top of the major brands agenda. Explore who will profit in this new era, size the market opportunity and hear from the publishers that are making real money from mobile and multi-screen commerce today.