The world just got a lot bigger and you want to be at the center of it.
This year’s conference is about the Power of Information. How to discover, control, secure, and unleash it so that you can be remarkable – in your role, in your organization, and in your industry.
Why Attend? Here are just a few good reasons:
- Be remarkable. Be a Hero. Connect with professionals from all industries, including OpenText experts, to exchange best practices, experiences, and solutions in a network with innovation at its core.
- See the future today. Preview future OpenText solutions and product roadmaps that have been designed to support business evolution and transformation.
- Be at the forefront of technological innovation. Witness the convergence of content, process, and experience. Hear from OpenTest senior executives and thought-leaders about the latest business technology trends and innovations.
- Excel at what you do. Hundreds of training and workshop sessions designed to help your business excel will be available, organized by track across technologies, solutions, and industries.
- Increase the visibility of your brand. Our customers are best-in-class and Enterprise World 2013 is a showcase for your expertise, leadership, and success.
- Become part of a global community. Build contacts in a global community to increase brand recognition and realize the long term value of your investment in our solutions. Collaborate and network with the entire OpenText ecosystem.
- Unleash the power of your information. See solutions in action at the demo and partner pods, and Innovation Lab. Discover leading-edge technologies and services from OpenText partners and solution providers.
- Share the passion. Be a part of the energy, excitement, and ingenuity that ignites innovation, builds new partnerships, and drives business transformation.
- Be heard. Share your voice. Help shape the future of OpenText solutions and applications.
- Improve your return on investment. Learn how to be more productive and efficient with OpenText Enterprise Information Management solutions from professionals who share your challenges and your accomplishments. Discuss key business drivers and how to capitalize on opportunities for growth.
- Jun 2
- Jun 4
(Webinar) Social Success Beyond Yammer and SharePoint
Online, Online Webinar
- Jun 11
- Jul 16