- When: Feb 12, 2013 08:00 - Feb 12, 2013 17:30
Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Chicago, IL / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
This premier event will bring together B2B commerce leaders to share best practices and real-world commerce experiences.
Cross-channel commerce has been a growing force in the consumer marketplace for the last decade, and is something that most B2B organizations are working to achieve themselves. But, how do you handle the complexities of your B2B organization while delivering a unique commerce experience that exceeds customer expectations?
This summit is the only event focused specifically on the challenges facing B2B commerce professionals. You’ll walk away with new strategies and insights to help you deliver great cross-channel customer experiences. B2B Commerce Leaders will discuss the latest trends and their views on how to maximize the effectiveness of commerce channels.
Featuring B2B Customer Speakers:
- Office Max: B2B Customer Experiences that Drive Conversion: Steven Braun, VP eCommerce & Mobile
- Carolina Biological Supply Company: Consumerization of B2B / Running B2B and B2C on one platform (ATG Commerce & JDE): David Lyle, CIO & Chad Petersen, Director eCommerce
- MSC Industrial Supply: Making eCommerce a Top Priority in a B2B Company — MSC's Transformation into a Digital Marketplace. Charles Bonomo, SVP/CIO & Steven Baruch, VP eCommerce.
- Viking Range Corporation: Bolstering Your B2B Distribution Channel with a Multichannel Selling Tool: Tim Tyler, Manager — Viking Digital
- Grainger: Leveraging Data to Create More Personalized B2B Commerce Experiences, Sophia Drivalas, Sr. Director, Online Merchandising, Grainger.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Cross-Channel Customer Experience Strategy
- Mobile and B2B
- Social and B2B
- Web Technology
- Big Data
- Partner Enablement
- SEO Best Practices for B2B
We hope to see you at the event!