- Starts: 2014-02-11 09:00
- Ends: 2014-02-13 17:00
- Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Santa Clara, CA / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Join us at the O'Reilly Strata Conference in Santa Clara to get a clear perspective on the future of big data — as well as all the analytics, architectures, techniques, tools, and technologies you need to use data successfully right now.
7 Things You'll Learn at Strata
The depth and breadth of what's covered at Strata requires 7 different tracks just to organize it all. You can follow one track from beginning to end, or just select the individual sessions that most interest you.
- Data Science: Learn the latest techniques in machine learning, prediction, and technology, as well as building effective data teams and creating a data-driven organizational culture.
- Data in Action: See real-world case studies of large-scale, innovative big data applications that highlight behind-the-scenes insights from some of the industry's top practitioners — packed with practical lessons, integration tricks, and a glimpse of what's next.
- The Connected World: Explore the promises and perils of an always-on and increasingly quantified society, from the reach of government to the rights of the digital persona.
- Design: Tackle user experience, new interfaces, interactivity, and visualization — what it means to convey knowledge, from designing compelling interfaces to guiding users through a complex, immersive user experience.
- Ethics, Privacy, and Policy: Discuss some of the biggest issues in compliance, governance, and ethics that an always-on, over-shared society faces.
- Hadoop and Beyond: Dive into tools that make the big data revolution possible — Hadoop, Cassandra, Storm, Spark/Shark, and Drill — and extend your data science toolkit.
- Machine Data: Discover how to harness the flood of information from the Internet of Things — the torrent of data from devices, factories, and data centers, and the tools for collecting, storing, and analyzing it all.
Join us — and thousands of your peers — at the O'Reilly Strata Conference, happening in Santa Clara February 11–13, 2014. Strata sells out every year; reserve your place today.