Join us at the O'Reilly Strata Conference in Santa Clara to get a clear perspective on the future of big data -- as well as all the analytics, architectures, techniques, tools, and technologies you need to use data successfully right now.
7 Things You'll Learn at Strata
The depth and breadth of what's covered at Strata requires 7 different tracks just to organize it all. You can follow one track from beginning to end, or just select the individual sessions that most interest you.
- Data Science: Learn the latest techniques in machine learning, prediction, and technology, as well as building effective data teams and creating a data-driven organizational culture.
- Data in Action: See real-world case studies of large-scale, innovative big data applications that highlight behind-the-scenes insights from some of the industry's top practitioners -- packed with practical lessons, integration tricks, and a glimpse of what's next.
- The Connected World: Explore the promises and perils of an always-on and increasingly quantified society, from the reach of government to the rights of the digital persona.
- Design: Tackle user experience, new interfaces, interactivity, and visualization -- what it means to convey knowledge, from designing compelling interfaces to guiding users through a complex, immersive user experience.
- Ethics, Privacy, and Policy: Discuss some of the biggest issues in compliance, governance, and ethics that an always-on, over-shared society faces.
- Hadoop and Beyond: Dive into tools that make the big data revolution possible -- Hadoop, Cassandra, Storm, Spark/Shark, and Drill -- and extend your data science toolkit.
- Machine Data: Discover how to harness the flood of information from the Internet of Things -- the torrent of data from devices, factories, and data centers, and the tools for collecting, storing, and analyzing it all.
Join us -- and thousands of your peers -- at the O'Reilly Strata Conference, happening in Santa Clara February 11–13, 2014. Strata sells out every year; reserve your place today.
(Webinar) Prepare for the Digital Transformation Future
Online, Online Webinar
Digital Publishing Innovation Summit New York 2015
North America, New York City Conference
- Jul 23
- Jul 23
- Aug 27
- Sep 8
- Nov 3