- Starts: 2014-03-16 09:00
- Ends: 2014-03-21 18:00
- Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: San Francisco, CA / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Predictive Analytics World San Francisco 2014 is the leading event for predictive analytics professionals, managers and commercial practitioners, including keynote addresses from: Sameer Chopra, Vice President of Advanced Analytics, Orbitz Worldwide; Phil Shelley, Former CTO, Sears Holdings Corporation; and Eric Siegel, Ph.D., Author and Founding Chair, Predictive Analytics World, plus special session from industry heavy-weight John Elder, CEO & Founder of Elder Research, Inc.
PAW SF’s agenda examines innovative analytics applications that benefit organizations in new and creative ways, including brand analytics and online marketing optimization (media and ad placement), social media analysis, persuasion/uplift modeling, price optimization, product recommendations, fraud detection, energy management, HR and workforce analytics, salesforce optimization, credit & collections management, and lead optimization. Sessions on the use of cloud-based Big Data analytics platforms and how glean more intelligence from Google Analytics are also featured.
Registration: http://www.predictiveanalyticsworld.com/sanfrancisco/register.php. Three Ways to Save:
1. Super Early Bird Registration by December 6, 2013 and save up to $650.
2. Take $150 off the Early Bird or the Advance Two Day Pass registration fee with this posting's promotional discount code: CMW150.
3. Each additional attendee from the same company registered at the same time receives an extra $200 off the Two Day Pass.