SMX Toronto offers over 20 sessions across 4 tracks plus indepth workshops and networking activities delivered by top industry professionals. Whether you are just getting started, planning your search strategy, managing the team, or you are deep into implementation, tactics and campaigns, you’ll get the knowledge, ideas and contacts needed to help you boost your search marketing results and take your skills to the next level. SMX Toronto is co-located with the eMetrics Summit, PAW, and IMC.
SMX Toronto 2013 Tracks and Topics include:
- Google Bought A Zoo: Surviving Penguins, Pandas & Other SEO Beasts
- What SEO Metrics Are Truly Important?
- Killer Content Remains King, Queen and Ace
- From Authorship To Authority: Why Claiming Your Identity Matters
- Social Media & Canadian Issues Track
- Beyond Search: Leveraging Ads On Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Tuning Up Your Twitter Tactics
- Social Sites You Shouldn’t Overlook
- Multilingual & Multinational Search Marketing Tactics
- Discussion: The Most Important Success Factors For Canadian Search Marketers
- Amazing Paid Search Tactics & Tools
- Maximizing Google Paid Search Campaigns
- PPC Analytics: Crunching Your Own Data
- SMX Advanced Track
- Advanced Keyword Research & Competitive Analysis Tactics
- Retargeting & Remarketing: The New Behavioral Ads
- Pumping Up Your Flabby PPC Pecs
- Schema: Why The “New” Structured Meta Data Matters
- Hardcore SEO & Social Power Tools
SMX Toronto provides a face to face forum where you’ll not only learn the essentials to optimizing paid search, you’ll gain insight into successful search business strategies; learn about search analytics; new media, platforms and technology; and the fundamentals of SEO and getting found in non-paid, organic search engine results.