- When: Feb 11, 2013 08:30 - Feb 14, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-7) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Calgary / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
If you’re a SharePoint End User who needs training on using, operating, and building sites in SharePoint 2010, you’ve come to the right place! Mindsharp’s SharePoint End User Course will equip you to be more productive and work more efficiently in SharePoint. This is a 4-day course that combines the Site Member and Site Owner courses, providing comprehensive training. After an introduction to SharePoint 2010, you will learn many practical tools, from site creation and deletion to creating and managing lists and libraries.
- Business users who are new to SharePoint 2010
- End users wanting to expand their SharePoint knowledge
- End users looking to strengthen their skills in SharePoint
Benefits of Course:
- Use SharePoint with greater ease and efficiency
- Have more productive workdays with less time wasted
- Manage, create, and customize content in SharePoint
- Use Business Networking capabilities of SharePoint 2010
- Understand how to utilize SharePoint for your specific needs
Students should have an understanding of Windows Operating System, Internet Explorer, and the Microsoft Office suite of products.