- When: Jun 24, 2013 08:30 - Jun 27, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-6) Central Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Minneapolis / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
If you’re a SharePoint End User who needs training on using, operating, and building sites in SharePoint 2013, you’ve come to the right place! Mindsharp’s SharePoint End User Course will equip you to be more productive and work more efficiently in SharePoint. This is a 4-day course that combines the Site Member and Site Owner courses, providing comprehensive training. After an introduction to SharePoint 2013, you will learn many practical tools, from site creation and deletion to creating and managing lists and libraries.
Benefits of Course:
- Use SharePoint with greater ease and efficiency
- Have more productive workdays with less time wasted
- Manage, create, and customize content in SharePoint
- Use Business Networking capabilities of SharePoint 2013
- Understand how to utilize SharePoint for your specific needs
This course is aimed at delegates that have had no previous exposure to SharePoint 2013 or delegates that are very new to SharePoint 2013. No previous experience is necessary. This course incorporates all of the modules from our SharePoint 2013 Collaboration for End Users and SharePoint 2013 Site Management for End Users classes, which are also available as individual 2-day classes.