- Starts: 2013-03-03 08:30
- Ends: 2013-03-06 18:00
- Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: San Francisco / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Attend the SharePoint Technology Conference – the largest independent SharePoint Conference in the world! SharePoint is way more than a collaborative corporate portal. But now everyone wants to leverage it for their intranets and Web sites, document management, business process management and corporate compliance. At SPTechCon, you'll learn best practices for managing a SharePoint environment and integrating it with other systems to unleash the full power of the software … and your company.
Above all, SharePoint is a platform for business applications, and can bring great efficiencies to businesses through use of such things as new social media capabilities that make for richer collaboration. SPTechCon features a heavy SharePoint Training slate of classes to teach you how to take full advantage of SharePoint, from managing your content, working with lists and libraries, creating intelligence reporting and much more.
You'll learn how to create applications for SharePoint that solve real business problems, and also see what kind of third-party applications have already been created to run on top of SharePoint.
- Building Apps for SharePoint 2013
- Business Intelligence in SharePoint 2013
- How to Install SharePoint 2013 Without Screwing It Up
- The SharePoint 2013 Information Workers Toolset
- What’s new with Workflow in SharePoint 2013