- When: Dec 12, 2012 08:30 - Dec 12, 2012 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Los Angeles / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
In the era of tweeting, liking and +1ing, how you share content is often just as important as the content itself. Following a successful launch event in New York City, Social Curation Summit is headed to Los Angeles. The conference is the must-attend event for anyone focused on the proliferation of visual social networks and the diverse array of content curation services that have drawn the attention of users, investors, and brands alike.
Thanks to the massive growth of user engagement surrounding sites like Pinterest, Fancy, Storify, and Tumblr, the ability to follow interests, cultivate visual collections, and virally “vote up” content has never been easier. Harnessing the power of social curation for marketing campaigns, product launches, promotions, events, and every-day projects is what Social Curation Summit is all about. Join us as we explore how the social graph is transforming from a network of who-knows-who into a dynamic interest graph of who-knows-what discovered through social curation.
At Social Curation Summit, we bring together the services, tools, and startups that are paving the way for product discovery and creative inspiration. With the rapid rise of curated commerce and contributed content, marketers and brands are seizing the opportunity to extend influencer outreach and discover new dimensions to their merchandising strategies.
If you are interested in learning the latest about content-discovery apps, collaborative filtering, social news curation and next-generation storytelling platforms, then Social Curation Summit is for you! Whether you are looking into delving deeper into the big sharing platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or more interested in the latest breed of social curation tools and services, our industry experts will show you how all the pieces fit together.
Featured sessions will help you:
- Discover how social shopping sites are changing the way people shop for fashion online and learn how the right social media tools can help DIY lovers visualize a finished project, share ideas with collaborators, and connect with the brands.
- Learn to cultivate your interests and curate your own “digital social library” so you can collect, organize and share everything you like on the Web.
- Find out how incorporating curated social content into marketing campaigns can influence brand perception and foster engagement among customers and audiences.
- Explore the secrets to taking creative control, accessing talent and making ideas happen on a global scale through the art of execution.