Apr 23, 2013 -
Apr 24, 2013
Starts 8:30 and Ends 18:00
(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
For a third year we have gathered the brightest minds in the social media marketing to present emerging strategies, tactics and case studies in the successful use of social media. This summit will consist of one full day of hands-on workshops and two summit days with three tracks: Business to Consumer, Business to Business & Small to Medium Business.
Implement real social strategies in your company today. Two full days of interactive learning!
- Monitor, Measure, & Report Your Company’s Analytics
- Reduce Advertising Costs with Social Media
- Increase Internal Collaboration for a Successful Social Program
- Reach Your Prospective Consumers Across Key Platforms
- Engage Media and Key Influencers with Your Social Media Campaign
- Facebook Strategies: How to Generate More Likes
- A Picture’s Worth a Thousand Words: Implementing Effective Social Strategies with Instagram
- Is it Legal? Managing Legal Risks while Working with Legal to Build a Flexible Social Media Policy
- Who’s in Your Circle of Trust? - Google+ Strategies
- Customer Service: How to Relate a Sale to a Tweet
- How to Connect with Consumers Through Use of Third-Party Apps for Contests
- and more!
The Chicago summit will provide attendees with emerging strategies, the latest social tools, and insights from successful social media marketing campaigns.