- When: Feb 7, 2013 08:30 - Feb 7, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: San Francisco / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
Product is evolving, increasingly, the responsibility for creating and maintaining a great product falls on everyone's shoulders. And nowhere else is that more true than in a startup environment. Startup Product Summit is a conference uniquely focused on the product — the one thing everyone at a startup has in common.
We aim to bring together everyone who touches product to exchange perspectives on creating and sustaining product value.
- Product Marketers
- Product Managers
- Community Managers
- Content Strategists
We promise straight talk from real people. Let's learn from each other. Straight talk from real people sharing concrete, relevant stories to spark conversation around the entire life of a product - from prototyping to sunsetting.
- Design Thinking and Rapid Prototyping
- Pricing and Monetization
- Roadmapping and Execution
- Marketing and Getting Traction
- Sunsetting or Failing