- Starts: 2013-05-13 08:30
- Ends: 2013-05-16 18:00
- Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Santa Clara / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
The critical environment in which we operate today to deliver enterprise computing is evolving faster than ever. Today’s IT Executives, Data Center Managers and Operators, and Data Center Planners, Designers and Engineers, are faced with significant business and technical opportunities, challenges and decisions. Each of these has a critical impact on the enterprise Digital Infrastructure. Uptime Institute defines Digital Infrastructure as embracing the totality of the enterprise computing environment and data center facilities (whether owner-operator or third-party) supporting their business- and mission-critical end users.
The theme for Uptime Institute Symposium 2013 is The Global Digital Infrastructure Evolution. IT and data center thought-leaders and innovators from around the world will meet at the Santa Clara Convention Center to consider the present and future state of the Digital Infrastructure and strategies on how to best evaluate the alternatives and make the best decisions for their organizations within this rapidly changing environment.
Symposium 2013: Global Digital Infrastructure Evolution™ will feature three tracks:
- Digital Infrastructure Investment, Finance and Business Strategy. Today’s executives must be able to measure, benchmark and improve the efficacy of their organizations’ Digital Infrastructure investments in often wholly new ways. This track will focus on providing executives with the tools and methodologies to gather data across the various, often disparate, divisions and disciplines within their organizations to make better decisions.
- Data Center Management and Operational Excellence. This track will focus on management best practices, benchmarking and buying trends. The speakers in this track will help data center and IT operations staff avoid infrastructure downtime, run operations efficiently, and improve capacity planning accuracy.
- Data Center Design Innovation. This track constitutes deep technical engagement and dialogue with design professionals, facilities managers and corporate real estate executives on groundbreaking case studies, product innovations and design advances.