- When: Mar 4, 2013 08:30 - Mar 8, 2013 18:00
Timezone: (GMT-5) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Orlando / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
Celebrating 15 years of educational events for the IT community, TechMentor is returning to Orlando, Florida, March 4-8, for 5 days of information-packed sessions and workshops.
Surrounded by your fellow IT professionals, you will receive immediately usable education that will keep you relevant in the workforce.
TechMentor track topics include:
- Windows PowerShell and Automation
- Cisco and Networking Infrastructure
- Windows Server Management
- Windows Client Management
- Cloud and Virtualization
- Identity, Access Management and Security
- Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting
- Mobility and BYOD
- Messaging and Collaboration
- Microsoft Certification Training: 70410, 70411, 70412, 70413, 70414
Each session and workshop will be taught by the industry's best speakers, including Don Jones and Greg Shields.
Learn how you can build a more productive IT environment — bring the IT issues that keep you up at night and prepare to leave this event with the answers, guidance and training you need.