Jun 12, 2013 -
Jun 13, 2013
Starts 8:30 and Ends 18:00
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
The Corporate Social Media Summit is your one-stop-shop for all the latest social media insight and best practice. It gives you a 360 degree look into building, operationalizing and initiating a successful social media strategy at your company.
Attending the summit will help you:
- Know where your social media strategy is headed in 2013 - Leading CMOs share with you what their corporate priorities are next year so you can prepare in advance. Our line-up includes Hertz Corporation, MasterCard, Outback Steakhouse, Sears, Footlocker and many more. CMOs will give you a different perspective to social media executives- they know where social is headed and can share with you their decisions which will impact your role.
- Fill your contact book with over 300 high-level social media professionals - Our Summit brings together a global audience of senior social media, marketing and communication professionals. We have delegates from the likes of Adobe, Yum Brands, Hyundai, Verizon, Warner Home Video, Avon and many more. See who you can meet here
- Develop your social media strategy that elevates you beyond your competition - Become a social business, leverage your brand ambassadors and build long-lasting relationships with your consumers with the latest best practice and insight from the best in the business.
- Map out how to move beyond marketing
- Practical steps to put your new social infrastructure in place
- Energise your community and advocates to build authentic relationships
- Effective audience segmentation
- How to find and leverage your key influencers
- Create exciting, useful and valuable content
- Social channels as a helpline
- and more