- Starts: 2014-09-15 08:30
- Ends: 2014-09-16 18:00
- Timezone: (GMT-8) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Where: San Francisco, CA / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Use social to get closer to your customer: Heighten collaboration, deepen customer understanding, maximize engagement, and boost your competitive advantage
The Corporate Social Media Summit San Francisco | September 15-16, 2014 | | Register with discount code'CMSW200' for $200 off
The 4th Annual Corporate Social Media Summit San Francisco is your one-stop-shop for all the latest social media insight and best practice. It gives you a 360 degree look into building, operationalizing and initiating a successful social media strategy at your company plus provides you critical insight on the biggest issues you’ll face in 2014.
Save the date and join 20+ world leading social media executives and brand marketers already confirmed to speak, including: Well Fargo, LinkedIn, PetCo, San Francisco Giants, Hard Rock Hotel, QVC, Intel, The Kellogg Company, Best Buy, Southwest Airlines, Hilton Worldwide, Western Union and many more!
By attending, you will learn how to:
- Fully embed social media: Break down internal silos to heighten collaboration and ease internal communication, allowing you to be both unified and nimble
- Generate valuable and engaging content: Reach and frequency are no longer good enough. Discover how to captivate audiences in a unique, transparent and meaningful way
- Deepen customer relationships: Generate a 360 degree understanding of your customer through your social data, feeding this insight into your future strategy and decision-making