- Starts: 2013-06-12 08:30
- Ends: 2013-06-14 18:00
- Timezone: (GMT+5:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
- Where: Mumbai / APAC
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Cloud Computing anywhere across the globe describes delivery of hosted services through the internet. People are shifting their business applications from traditional software models to the mighty cloud. You can hardly predict what would be our future if cloud computing wouldn’t be there to maneuver establishments safely towards profitable positions.
The Information Technology market in BRIC is to grow at a CAGR of 14.1% over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this markets growth is the increasing IT spending in BRIC. The IT market in BRIC market has also been witnessing increasing IT spending by banking sector.
Through The Global High on Cloud Summit we would like to address the issues, concerns, latest trends, new technology and upcoming innovations on the Cloud platform which will give an open forum and opportunity to everyone in the industry to come together and share their ideas & updates and provide a global outlook.
- Trends & Challenges – Cloud as a technology, current market trends & practices for implementation.
- Regulatory & Compliance major concern on Cloud! – Cloud computing seems simple in concept, and indeed, simplicity of operation, deployment and licensing are its most appealing assets.
- Monitoring Cloud – Performance stats on the application, Unified ontology of Cloud Computing, Cloud Scalability, Controls & compliance.
- Mobile Cloud Computing – The analysis of the impact of mobile computing on the various services, Mobile cloud computing gives new company chances for mobile network providers.
- Security in Cloud – Applications and services based on cloud computing are dramatically emerging. However, in order to enjoy the widely utilization of cloud computing through wired/wireless networking, providing sufficient assurance of information security such as confidentiality, authentication, non-repudiation, and integrity is the critical factor.
The Global 'High On Cloud' Summit is the place where great minds meet to discuss the latest developments in the cloud with cutting edge technology experts show casing the latest developments.