Join us on Wednesday, November 28 at 10 am PST / 1 pm EST / 1700 GMT for our monthly Tweet Jam. We welcome the broader CMSWire community to participate, as we spend an hour discussing how social media support not only digital marketing, but the entire customer lifecycle.
How have new technologies (like social media) changed the way we support customers? How are companies retaining customers after the first purchase? Are organizations focusing enough on retention? How do the strategies and use of social media and other tools differ? These are just some of the topics we will address.
#CXMChat Tweet Jam Questions
All experience levels are welcome to connect with the expert panel we're assembling. The easiest way to join the conversation is by following or including the #CXMChat hashtag. We'll be putting out a list of the experts participating closer to the date of the Jam.
Here are the questions we will be asking:
- How do you define the core mission of Social CRM?
- What are the key technologies/practices changing customer service today?
- What role does Social CRM play in a larger Social strategy? Is it necessary to have the one before the other?
- List 3 reasons why Social CRM projects fail to achieve expected value.
- How do you see customer support strategies changing in 2013?
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #socbizchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #cxmchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 We very much believe social intranets work #cxmchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services; stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful.
Stay tuned for more details!
- Jun 2
- Jun 4
(Webinar) Social Success Beyond Yammer and SharePoint
Online, Online Webinar
- Jun 11
- Jul 16