- Starts: 2013-01-23 13:00
- Ends: 2013-01-23 14:00
- Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Where: Online (web-based) / North America
- Registration: Click Here for Details
- Add to Your Calendar
Join us on Wednesday, January 23 at 10 am PST / 1 pm EST / 1700 GMT for our first Tweet Jam of 2013. We welcome the broader CMSWire community to participate, as we spend an hour discussing how great customer service and ongoing experience continues the customer journey. We'll also be taking a look at the practices and tools that are driving superior customer experiences and retention.
#CXMChat Tweet Jam Questions
All experience levels are welcome to connect with the expert panel we're assembling. The easiest way to join the conversation is by following or including the #CXMChat hashtag.
- What's different about the Customer Life cycle today vs. 5 years ago?
- Who owns the customer life cycle and how do different divisions/groups work together to support it?
- What role does analytics play in the customer life cycle experience?
- What tools or processes aid in managing the customer life cycle?
- Name 3 challenges organizations must overcome to adopt a Customer Life Cycle Experience strategy?
A few things to keep in mind:
- Introduce yourself with your first #cxmchat tweet. Include your name, job title and organization you work for.
- Subsequent tweets must start with the question number you are responding to and the #cxmchat hashtag. For example, "@bigbird Q5 We very much believe social intranets work #cxmchat"
- Please don't pitch products or services — stay knowledge focused
- Keep the discussion professional, but informal
- Remember that this is a public chat — be thoughtful.